Wedding Quotes

If you are in a position where you have to make a wedding speech, but you are not really sure what to say, then I have a bit of advice for you, which may help you out.

One of the most memorable parts of any wedding, are the wedding quotes and speeches. This is the part of the evening where the audience gets to hear the members of the wedding party speak and share their stories about the bride and groom.

The speeches at a wedding also serve as the entertainment for the evening, as they usually include a few humorous stories and about the new married couple.

If you are involved in the weddings speeches, then you are faced with the tricky task of having to make one of these speeches. The best advice I can give you is to try to find a great set of wedding quotes or speeches, which will help you create your very own speech.
Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes


Wedding Quotes
Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes
Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes
Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes
Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes
Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes
Wedding Quotes

Wedding Quotes
Wedding Quotes

A lot of people never really think of looking for great wedding quotes and speeches to use in their own speech. They will often try to write their speech on their own, but if you ask me, they are missing a big trick here, because if you can find some great wedding quotes, all you need to do then is work them into your own speech.

A couple of years ago I was asked to make a speech at a wedding. I found myself in the same position you probably are in right now if you're reading this, in that I really didn't have a clue what I should say and where to even start with creating my speech. Luckily, I did a bit of looking around online, and managed to get my hands on a wedding speech package which offered all sorts of best mans speeches, groom speeches, bride speeches etc., which all had some great wedding quotes in them which I could then pick out and add them into my own wedding speech.

I managed to create a great opening to my speech with a couple of classic wedding quotes that proved to go down really well with the audience. Everyone loves a funny opening to a speech as it breaks the ice and sets the mood.

I then was able to build a strong middle section of my speech which included a few of my own personal stories about the bride and groom, telling the audience how we all met, and a few of the memorable times we have shared together.

I again called on my wedding quotes package to create a great toast to the bridesmaids. This was almost the highlight of the speech as I used a great quote about their beauty and how they had been a real help in the wedding preparations.

Finally, I closed off my wedding speech by using a wedding quote which expressed my sincere well-wishes for the couple and mentioned that they would hopefully grow old together.

All in all, the wedding speech went down pretty well, and the audience seemed to love it. I had genuinely been really worried about knowing what to say during the speech, and if everyone would enjoy it or be bored to tears by it, but luckily for me they all seemed to love it.

The main key to my success was definitely getting my hands on some wedding quotes and speeches and doing a little research with these to build my own perfect speech.

If you are in the same position that I was, and are a little lost as to what you should say in your wedding speech, I would highly recommend you get your hands on a decent wedding quotes and speeches package which will help you create an outstanding wedding speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment